Have you experienced a time in your life when you dealt with a mental challenge? – anxiety, depression or loss, to name a few.
- Did you learn any mechanisms for coping that you would like to share?
- Do you love to write about psychology and the mind?
- Do you have a desire to inspire others?
The Mind Connectory will be running a blog series to share the experiences of individuals battling mental challenges in an attempt to help others. If you are interested in submitting an article, please review the below criteria:
Please submit the following in the text section of an email (not as a document) to email@example.com:
- First Name and Age
- A brief bio about your article (max 50 words)
- Word limit 400 – 700 words
- A link to your blog, so we can give you credit for your work!
Should your article be deemed suitable, we will follow up 🙂
Thanks, and happy blogging